Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bossy Pant-ies?

Someone just told me, “you can’t keep thinking you can boss every guy around and he’ll do anything for you.” I hate to disagree, but I can. As long men succumb to my will they enable me to maintain this mindset.  He caught a bit of a 'tude when I said to bring me food. BUT the point is he still did it. Within 15 minutes I was enjoying fresh sushi from the comfort of my couch. He even got me wine and watched trash tv with me. Way to stay strong, dude. Tell me how it is.

But seriously. As long as they are willing to oblige, I’m going to continue with this tyrannical raid. We all know that spineless, gutless girl who will do anything for any guy. Yeah, we tell her over and over to stop being so yielding and time and time again there she is folding some guys laundry and playing maid to his deplorable bedroom. Flip it. How about one actually cleaned my room dusted, and vacuumed it.
#winning. 

I won’t forget the midnight seranader, he was adorable in all his desperation. Down on bended knee he actually sang to me from the street while I laughed from inside my second-floor bedroom. A for effort! The vocals could use some work though. Second place goes to home-made cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries attempt at gaining my reciprocated affection. It didn’t work and neither did that expensive necklace.  Third place: the man willing to leave his fiancée. I could go on…

The point here is that men treat you the way you demand to be treated. Act like a boss you’ll be treated like one. Make a man work and he’ll take you seriously. Do you really think I’m going to come over at 2am in the freezing cold? Get over yourself. My dog keeps me warmer and probably has better morning breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment